Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review
Official Masterclass.com Program
Daniel Negreanu Masterclass Review
This, my friends, is your poker bible. You’d have to have been playing poker offline, in a dark room with Tibetian monks to have not heard about this Daniel Negreanu’s Masterclass. You can’t watch a hand review on YouTube without being flooded with ads for this class — but there’s a reason for that, and it goes beyond a cushy advertising budget.
This class delivers, big time.
If you’re looking to up the ante and raise the stakes in your poker game, especially if you’re big into live or tournament play, the Daniel Negreanu Masterclass is your best bet. Daniel “Kid Poker” Negreanu reveals the mystery behind his massive success in 38 lessons, so you can get into the money faster. If you’re ready to advance your poker career and grow your bankroll, it’s definitely time to take a seat across the felt from Daniel Negreanu in his Masterclass.
THE Daniel Negreanu
Daniel Negreanu is one of the biggest names in professional poker. He’s won nearly $40 million in live tournaments, not to mention the World Series of Poker title six-times. The rest of his impressive resume reads: first player to win WSOP Player of the Year twice (2004 & 2013), WPT Player of the Year (2004-2005), the first player to advance to the finals and win bracelets in Las Vegas, Europe and Asia-Pacific and finally in 2014 he was inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame. Daniel is a decorated professional poker player that’s literally teaching you from his mistakes and big wins, so you can employ his winning strategies to improve your game!
Daniel Negreanu Masterclass is basically a mentorship program and really, who wouldn’t want to learn from a world champ?
What You’re Going To Get Out Of Daniel Negreanu’s Masterclass
Master hand position strategies - early, middle or late - so you can make the most out of every hand.
- Decoding hand ranges and understanding board texture so you can outfox your opponent, every time.
- Learn how to use GTO, so you can exploit every hand and every opponent.
- How to utilize different betting strategies: do you C-Bet, Check-Raise, Three-Bet, Bet Size or Overbet? How and when to use each, with live-hand examples!
- Become a dynamic, unpredictable player so when you’re seated at a full table, how to up your odds of winning by switching up your poker strategy.
- How to avoid common pitfalls after the flop.
- Learn from the tournament champ himself on how to thrive from the first to the final table, and past the dreaded bubble.
- Get into the business of spotting bluffs, and reading tells - physical signs, reverse tells, baseline game face - and how to mask your tells.
- The subtle art of extracting vital info out of the table via table talk.
- Using TILT against your opponents to rob them blind.
- How to profile players and how to play against each type.
- And finally, how to live like a poker player by eating well, meditation, and keeping your emotions balanced.
Valuable Secrets From A Poker Legend
If you’ve ever had dreams of going pro like Kid Poker, or if you just need to advance your poker skills enough to grow your bankroll to pay for your next venture, you need not look any further than Daniel Negreanu’s Masterclass. In this class, you’ll learn everything you need to know to go from a lucky player to a strategic one and multiply your bankroll for your biggest ROI yet!
Forward a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and receive a FREE Copy of The Gripsed Starter Pack which includes: The Bankroll Building Bible, The MTT Guide & The Cash Game Guide. (to be eligible for this bonus you must use the links in this article to make your purchase, cannot be combined with other offers)
I’ve been following Evan “Gripsed” Jarvis for about a year and he is the best thing that ever happened to my game.
I watched you years back on youtube when you were making videos. I found you again when I signed up to PCP and went through your mental mindset stuff.
Gripsed twitch poker stream has got me back into poker. I had more or less stopped playing Oct 2019 because the beats were just getting to me. Making me a grumpy ole man and fairly a drag to be around. The break from the game did some good. I started to feel better.
Watched some of the training videos on the website and immediately improved my game! Sometimes it's easy to fall into old patterns, and it can really help to get fresh insights from pros to make you re-think and break out of bad habits.
Gripsed has been an influential poker mentor of mine for years. From Youtube to Twitch, I've always resonated with the way Evan organizes, structures & shares his material. Extremely easy to digest and implement. Zero fluff, straight to the heart.